Tuesday, October 24, 2023

everything we do

SoundCloud


Well, when I am not doing anything else, I like to be in my own world and have a delightful melody in mind, and that is what I hear in this sometimes-quiet world. For this piece, I was not trying to accomplish anything; it was just what I wanted to write at the moment. Even when it is rather relaxing, the music / sound would consist of dynamics. That is why this piece does not sound all simple despite technically being in 4/4 meter. 

Cover

“…The ear world is a world of simultaneous relationships. Sounds obviously do not travel as fast as light. But ears can catch things that eyes cannot. I like to add small pieces to my electronic music; it adds a little bit of fun to the listening. Just like how colors vary on different screens, it is interesting that sounds are different in different spaces. I used the “small room” reverb on this one, and I liked how in sounds in the studio.  

As humans, we rely on our visions mainly. (There is another quote – “…We feel more secure when things are visible.) One thing about writing music in Logic Pro X is that seeing the length / location of the music can be more precise than hearing it. Instead of “correcting” the notes, this time I just let them be so they are more natural.















No comments:

Post a Comment

allatonceness

YouTube   101 S First "...They are just too slow to be relevant or effective." At the beginning of the century, before smartphones...